Games for 28/09 and trips up North

Right then, briefly - Bookmark and Trainset "Wedding Planner" Hornby both missed the Pirate Game, and our chance to bid young Tom the Cabin boy farewell in a very Exmouth Club fashion. Suffice to say, the table was covered in dead seamen by the end. I think Roddy went down first though. Etc. Continue that by email at your lesiure. Down the very very far end of the room - something we said? - the insurgents were fighting the invading colonial power in the AWI game. I assume someone with a pointy hat won.

For this week, Bradley wants to play WFB 8th; Mick wants to play 40K 6th, both with Robin; everyone else can play 7YW with Rob and the RPFC. As I'm seemingly allowed down despite going on the lash Thursday I might bring something different with me.

Film quote was PotC - Dead Man's Chest. This week - "By the authority vested in me by Kaiser William II, I pronounce you man and wife. Proceed with the execution."

Comments